Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lebih-lebih Pula

Tiba-tiba dah lama tak meng-blog, banyak pula benda nak cakap kan. This time it's just rambles. And I shall just ramble on, whether or not you know what i'm talking about...well, go figure.

Love has truly been good to me
Not even one sad day
Or minute have I had since you've come my way
I hope you know I'd gladly go
Anywhere you'd take me
It's so amazing to be loved
I'd follow you to the moon in the sky above
Got to tell you how you thrill me
I'm happy as I can be
You have come and it's changed my whole world
Bye-bye sadness, hello mellow
What a wonderful day
It's so amazing to be loved
I'd follow you to the moon in the sky above

Beyonce, Stevie Wonder - So Amazing

Uhm. Yeah. So. Right. Actually, i kinda lost my train of thought. how cool is that. now i have nothing to write about really. what's weird is that when i have a lot of things to say i'm not anywhere near a computer or internet access. most of the time, this will be in the car while i'm driving or in the passenger seat. or when i'm walking around, or watching cars and people past by.

I'm too tired now. Will write soon.

1 comment:

misz inzane said...

when you have found it, u will know it :)