Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Swimming Cats

Kucing dalam air. Pelik betul mimpi aku malam tadi. Anak kucing parsi 6 ekor, dalam akuarium penuh air sedang tidur. tak lemas pun tapi macam ikan. aku mimpi lagi aku punya kuasa ajaib, boleh jadi halimunan. hebat.

my days are becoming more exciting. not that i know what's going to happen next or what's been planned, but i feel like there will be things that might just pop up without me realising it. and i'm actually looking forward to it. my weekend has been pleasant, to say the least. it was a lazy weekend, one that i appreciated all the more since all my weekends has been taken up by work in the past month or so. it was a step-by-step walk, like a stroll in the park. with nothing to rush for nor anything rushing me. (thank you, i enjoyed my time with you.)

while i still have memory flashbacks and pent-up anger, dissappointment, a tiny speck of hope...i also have a renewed outlook, refreshed like cold water splashed in the morning. maybe things are looking up.

strawberry cheesecake ice cream? :)

1 comment:

misz inzane said...

yes :)
things are finally looking up!