Friday, May 05, 2006

Matters Don't Matter

what is it with me this time.
i keep banging my head into things that don't really seem to be in the way.
but they are. to me, at least. *sigh

i went out shopping. again.
yes, like my father has no debts with credit card companies and all our bills are paid for by the godfairy. lol.

i should come with a warning label that says:
"danger. do not leave her in malls unattended."

i spent money i could've saved.
but i spent. it gave me satisfaction, so screw you.
it ain't your cheese i'm melting, it's my dad's.

that's the thing about me that's absolutely wreckless.
leave me at a mall, with no company, no plans, and i come out 6 hours later with bags of stuff. i'm terrible that way. i buy things that i don't absolutely need. i buy things on a whim. i buy things that i like. i buy things that i would otherwise not buy, if i had a friend for company.

so as always, the shopping breakdown:
NOSE kittie heels
YING YANG batik sarong
DEEPER HARDER purple slippers & matching bandanna

oh. i caught a movie too. Failure to Launch. definitely going down in the chick movie list. Sarah Jessica Parker and the dude Matthew. (i don't know how to spell his last name, but he's the hottie in "how to lose a guy in 10 days".)
then i bought an apple crumble cheesecake, and a chocolate banana cake at Secret Recipe. woah.

oh fwuck.
the flight's on Saturday and i haven't packed.
daymmit.

*****

my path seems to cross a lot of those belonging to others.
now what bugs me is, can't my life circles expand instead of seemingly becoming smaller?
can't i be involved with people who i'm not connected to in any way.
can't the people i know not end up already knowing each other.

blameitallonmyspace.

lol.

i'm facing another night of a head full of thoughts but i can't really make them literature. i'm becoming s l o w.

******

been missing him.
terribly.
don't ask. i'm tres depressed.




>Pash

No comments: