Saturday, November 12, 2005

Scores.

aiyoh. forgot what i was going to write. getting a bit woozy up in the memory departments. them brain cells not doing their jobs right.

bosan la. i need to get a job. or something. shaishhhh~

okay okay. here's something.

well...actually. there's nothing really. i can't really think of anything besides when's the time i'm gonna squeeze in some baking action, show me skills at the machine called 'oven'...
shyte..i've a test tomorrow. exam actually. what's the friggin difference it makes? still bugs me as much as it will the average victim of the malaysian education system. it sucks. yes. but still, most of us are the result and product of the said education system.
nahhh...i ain't gon be all political now. someone might just sue me, my big mouth, and my ass.

i'm gonna hustle hustle. i'm the supa hustla.

*pash dah start merapu dah ni*

>pash

No comments: