Saturday, September 29, 2007

burn scissors

i hate my hair. why on earth did i cut my hair?? whyyyy?? fine, so the mohawk was cool. when it was a mohawk. i loved the mohawk! but now it has grown out, and it's a mess of hair on my head and i can't make it out to look decent. i look scruffy like a furball. i should just get it cut short again right? yeah. except, now i actually want to keep my hair long and never ever ever cut it ever again. genius, pash. totally. whatthefeck.

i have ugly hair!!!! and it's all over my face. it's disturbing my face's pH balance. *scream*

and therefore, makes me ugly too. blargh.

1 comment:

misz inzane said...

women!!
stop it!!
ure hair is lovely!!
i mean, not in the morning prolly!! but its good.
and it will never make u ugly!!
who u kidding?
ure lovely with any type of hair!!
just make sure u dont lose the attitude tho. :)