Friday, October 06, 2006

In Loving Memory

i am in grieve. the loss of dearest tommy has left a scar.
*sob*sob*

i have to move on now. with mikey. he is not tommy, admittedly although he resides in tommy's old body. the spirit of tommy will haunt mikey and me. mikey will forever now live in the shadow of tommy and be the victim of constant comparisons to the late tommy.

but i hope mikey will be strong and prove his might. at least, prove himself worth of tommy's departure.

dear tommy, i love you. i shall miss you, and all of my memories that you have taken with you. believe me, nothing will ever come close to you. you hold that spot.

Tommy, Dell Inspiron 5150, July 2004 - 4 October 2006.

1 comment:

Khairun Nisa said...

Khairun will miss Tommy too. Thanks for all those nights accompanying me and the OC from boredom (you know, where I'm coming from, that means everything to me).

Kamu sudah banyak berjasa and you will be remembered.