Saturday, April 01, 2006

The New C & E

it's funny how things roll exactly the way you want it when you least expect it. how things just seem to fall into place in unison and synchrony, complete perfection. It almost seems like a daydream, to most of us, but to some it really does happen. Alright so you may think I’m becoming a bit delirious, like I’m high on some illegal substance or another. Admittedly, I am. Although this particular matter is far from unlawful. It’s like a state of euphoria! *jumps in glee* *ehem* *regains composure*

so yes. The sun shines brighter, the skies are clearer, the winds blow a merrier breeze. Haha. I’m sounding like a British author who writes corny love stories about messed up humans, their lives intertwined with fairy mischief, and hopeless romantics. (fine, fine…so I do read those books. Pfft~)

okay, so let’s look at 2006 so far. I’m not sure I’d remember each bit but the ones I’m about to tell are those plastered semi-permanently on the walls of my memory. For now, at least. Then they’d either be permanently etched, or carelessly smudged off.

……I figured that to tell you a blow by blow account of January to March is a bit much……so I’ve changed my mind. Gaaah!

The current state of mind is bliss. Complete and utter delight. You could see the glow radiating, it’s as if someone had taken a gold glitter pen and drew an outline around my head, like an aura, except with stars and smiley faces and little bunny rabbits hopping around. Ew. I hate the bunny rabbits part. Scratch that.

By now, you’d probably be wondering why I’m not just getting to it, let the cat out of the bag, say it out loud, and GET IT OVER WITH!! Well, I won’t. I don’t want to. It’s the ego the size of a full moon. Blah! Or maybe I’m just being shy about it. *flushes pink*

Fine fine. So my rants aren’t exactly taking us anywhere, except that it’s doing a good job telling you that I’ve probably gone bonkers. Try the drugs I’m on, you’d feel the same I’m sure. But I won’t share, you’ve to go get your own. Have you ever been told by the doctor that medication is personal?? It’s prescribed specifically for the person that it’s intended for. So shoo! Go get your own tonic.

No comments: